Saturday, December 5, 2009

Welcome!

I've begun a blog. Why?

Well, I have a lot of fabulous friends with awesome blogs that I like to read, so I'm creating my own little place, a little corner if you will, to organize the ideas I have and have been given by others for teaching and training my little ones.

My daughter is 21 months. She is bursting with curiosity and interest in the world around her and her vocabulary is exploding. My desire is to both capture the learning we do together and keep track of places I have found wonderful ideas.

My son is due in two months. As I anticipate his arrival I'm very aware of the limited time I have left with just my toddler. This is motivating me to become more organized and to plan for the winter months at home with an infant and a busy little girl.

My hope is that this blog can be a tool for me and a help to other moms who are teaching their young children. Welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment